Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Online Review

went to eat sushi with tra and meg and WITHOUT sebna. man, we saw the funniest thing when we ate cause we were facing the windows. so the sushi restaurant has chairs for 11 people and there's quite a bit of room for standing. then we saw this lady and a............................ meg will have it on her blog :D! TEEHEEEE LOLOL XD

went to windemere to watch an "important game" for the badminton team. i forget how intense badminton games were... LOL i couldnt stop reacting to each point xD of course, we won in the end :D yes, WE.

me and two girls, but talking to the one i'm friends with

"Are you going home?"
"No, I'm actually just gonna go to Windemere to watch a game... I'm not from Windemere (directed to the person I just met)..."
"Oh, what game? Volleyball?"
"No, badminton"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA", she then looks at me and continues,
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

-_____________________________________-;; LOL.

"How does the long bone grow?"
"They grow until ~age 25"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG.... LOLOLOL
this was posted on webct for an online group review for marks

should i buy CDs? i wouldn't mind starting a small collection...
my opportunity cost of buying CDs is buying clothes or using it for school fees..

:D! LIKE THAT AARON? I HOPE I USED IT CORRECTLY... LOL.

how can you NOT LOVE this video clip? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment