Thursday, November 5, 2009

Overheard at SFU

EDIT: hooked on a new drama .___. it has everything i usually hate about dramas
1) it's taiwanese
2) there's a jealous girl
3) girl is poor
4) guy is rich
5) guy bullys girl
6) guy starts to like girl
7) girl see's that he's kindhearted
8) someone always gets sick (in this case he loses his memory)
9) they always talk in their head to emphasize a fact -______-

BUT WHY AM I SO ADDICTED? T_T [/EDIT]

So funny... it's a facebook group that i can't figure out how to join, here are some golden quotes:

"a few weeks ago an asian guy comes into the ifc with the biggest smile on his face, he says hi to his friend and waits anxiously till his friend says wats up, and when he does , he goes all load MY SISTER HAD SWINE!!!. the other guy didn know how to react to that"

"while sitting in the mackenzie this afternoon studying, i overheard a girl talking on her cell phone: "The only thing that scares me about him is our kids would be really ugly""

"poor distraught boy in Student Central:
Umm excuse me, my transcript says I'm a female......can I change that?"

"Overheard in the AQ *Guy sneezes* "Man you shouldn't sneeze, it kills your brain cells. That's why I don't sneeze.""

While writing BUS 272 midterm, day lecture, student beside is ESL and asks one of the TAs.. "what is calgary?"
TA: "calgary... uhh it's a province, like british columbia"

Years ago under previous catering management at MacKenzie Caf:
Customer at burger area: "what's the difference between the chicken burger and the deluxe chicken burger"
server: "The deluxe chicken burger is made from real chicken"

Guy & girl looking at their midterm grades on webct..
Girl: "Wow, I didn't do so bad! It's out of 50 right?"
Guy: "No that's your percentage..."
Girl: "Oh sh**"

Kid interrupting lecture: "Um excuse me - wouldn't that colon be better off replaced with a semicolon"
Prof: "..."
Prof: "Anyway,"

student to prof after argument over something in class
student "you're a fatass"
prof "i might be fat, but i can loose weight. You're just ugly, what are u gonna do?"

sorry for pulling all these old videos i've shown you guys already but they're my favourites :D

3 comments:

  1. LOL THAT GROUP IS HILARIOUS I LOL-ED AT EVERYTHING i need to go get a life.
    "I can't eat breakfast on an empty stomach" LOLOL horis said that ...

    ReplyDelete